Archive for the ‘Spa & Hot Tub Chlorinators’ Category
Hot Tub and Spa Chlorine Generator
Easy Installation & Ordering Options
The ColorChlor 220 requires a GFI protected 110 or 220 VAC power source near the spa. The power supply is rated for outdoor use and is mounted at least one foot from the ground and not in direct sunlight. The power supply includes a six foot power cord to connect to the existing 110 or 220 VAC power source near the pool or spa.
To connect to 220 VAC it is highly recommended to have a licensed electrician connect to the power source as the 110 VAC plug will need to be removed to connect to 220 VAC.
- Spas & Hot Tubs To 600 Gallons
- Chlorine production, 12 grams per day, 2 titanium plates
- 110 or 220 VAC Outlet That Is GFI or GFCI Protected
- Weather Protection Required At Power Source
Included In Purchase
- ColorChlor 220
- Auto Sensing 110/220 Power Supply
- 15′ Power Cord to Chlorine Cell & 6′ power cord to VAC
- Salt & Chlorine Test Strips
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Owners Manual
ColorChlor, the patent pending flagship electronic spa chlorine generator combines 10 levels of chlorine production with 14 entertaining light shows to rejuvenate older portable spas and enhance the bathing experience. Light shows include brilliant solid colors from bright red to aqua blue, rainbow fades, quick flashing strobes and many colors in between. The simple and fun to watch LED light indicators measure water temperature and salt concentration too!
- Includes 14 Light Shows to bring life back to olderspas
- No Buttons, No Control Boxes, No Timers Required! All built in.
- 10 Levels of Chlorine Production
- Temperature & Salt Level Indicator Lights, Adjusts For Variations In Spa Temp & Usage
- Self Cleaning Reverse Polarity Technology
- Plug & Play! No Spa Modifications Required
- Around-The-Clock Chlorine Production
- Never Forget To Add Sanitizer Products
- Titanium plates coated with Ruthenium Oxide for 7500 hours of chlorine production
- Boost Mode: Automatic chlorine production boost after spa use!
ColorChlor will adapt to changes in your spa automatically, adjusting to water temperature and changes in spa usage. When you are using your hot tub or spa more often, ColorChlor will make more chlorine, keeping your tub clean and clear! ColorChlor is uniquely built with a reverse polarity, self-cleaning design. ColorChlor is designed for spas up to 600 gallons and can produce up to 12 grams of chlorine per day. The TechniChlor has all the same features as the ColorChlor without the light shows.
Proper spa maintenance leads to the water in your spa or hot tub being crystal clear and smelling nice. If you forget to add chlorine or bromine for a single day or the chlorine feeder runs out and you don’t refill it that could lead to spa problems. Due to the higher temperature of the water the chemical balance is critical to be continuously maintained to keep it safe. Proper spa maintenance leads to your spa being safe when you want to use it. Even if the water looks good you should measure the chemical balance before use. Spa chlorine generators can greatly reduce spa problems and spa maintenance as they continuously make chlorine (or bromine) every day so you don’t have to. The ColorChlor makes chlorine on a 6 hour cycle. Every 6 hours it starts making chlorine, and based on the power level it will turn off at some point in that 6 hours and remain in standby mode, then at the next 6 hours it will start again. At power level 5 it will be on for 1.5 hours out of every 6. If you use the spa and let the ColorChlor know by tapping it or starting one of the 13 light shows, then it will be put into boost mode and be on for 3 times the normal on time or 4.5 hours out of every 6 for a full day. The boost mode helps to add the chlorine back from the spa being used. Many swimming pools now have electronic chlorine generators as they help to prevent problems and require less maintenance while making the water soft and more pleasant for the swimmers. Some of our customer feedback relates to how easy spa maintenance has become with the addition of the TechniChlor.